Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stager in the House


Hello World!

I am so excited to join the wonderful world of blogging.  I hope you join me on my journey to share my enthusiasm for home Staging as well as the adventures and characters I always seem to encounter along the way.

My philosophy in life has always been to Work Hard, Play Hard and give more than you expect to receive.  If you deliver a beautiful product, you can always look forward to beautiful results.

I am and always have been crazy in love with Florida and I have witnessed and been a part of some insane Real Estate trends over the last few years.  That being said,  I think we had better hold on and get ready for a heck of a ride because the cream always rises to the top!!

Any Feedback?

4 comments:

kt said...

Love the look of your new blog!

Camryn said...

Looks great Cat...you are way into technology!!!

Worth Staging said...

Kelly - Thanks that is a huge complement coming from my favorite artist!

Camryn - I am trying!!!

Courtney Enigan said...

Cat- You look fabulous in your pictures!! You haven't changed a bit. Great new blog. Best of luck!